The Moto Guzzi World Club was established in 2002 with a view to:
- promoting interest, awareness and the historic value of the Moto Guzzi brand and motorcycles;
- creating and developing bonds between the owners of Moto Guzzi motorcycles;
- organising events, meeting, conferences and competitions;
- promoting national and international motorcycle tourism and rediscovering and promoting local touring opportunities thanks to club activities and the exchange of information between members;
- creating and developing ties with non-profit organisations and other charities and sports and non-sports associations with a social, humanitarian or environmental mission, etc., which can benefit from the initiatives promoted by the Club in the motorcycling world and other sectors;
- promoting relations with the parent company and co-ordinating its own activities and those of its members with the work of other national and international brand-related clubs.
Today, after 16 years of activity, Moto Guzzi World Club boasts direct members and 82 recognised clubs in Italy plus:
- 6 clubs recognised in America, Asia and Australia, representing approximately 7,500 members;
- 20 clubs recognised in Europe, representing approximately 5,000 members.
Over the course of 2016 the Moto Guzzi World Club:
- organised a national rally in Bordighera; › supported various rallies organised by recognised clubs;
- promoted and developed the “Moto Guzzi Trophy”, safe economy run, on 6 Italian circuits (Varano dè Melegari, Imola, Magione, Franciacorta, Vallelunga, Misano) and dedicated to vintage motorcycles;
- offered organisational and logistic support to the inventors of the Aprilia Cup, the competition created following the example of the Moto Guzzi Trophy, on the same dates.